The sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy diet, and lack of exercise have contributed rise to numerous physical and mental health issues. To count, some of these problems are life-threatening medical ailments like heart disease, kidney disease, and stress. But a major sexual health problem affecting males is Erectile Dysfunction. In nearly all cases, you would normally reserve an appointment with your local doctor.
Erectile dysfunction is a person’s inability to maintain or attain an erection through a sexual encounter. From a medical standpoint, failing to achieve an erection isn’t the cause of concern as there are numerous factors behind this problem. Some risk factors behind this problem include stress, injury, depression, and obesity among others. Luckily, you’ve got yoga that will help you eradicate this problem.
With that said, let’s first understand what causes the problem of erectile dysfunction.
Even though a medical practitioner helps you discover the cause of this problem. Some factors play an important part in causing this dilemma in the first location. There are many yoga school in Rishikesh which teach the yoga teacher training course in which they include many asanas and some of them are below – you can also become a certified yoga instructor by taking he 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
1. Medications / Remedies
Some medications interfere with normal blood flow to your penis. As per a recent analysis, the vast majority of men suffering from erectile dysfunction have this problem owing to a medication they take for another medical issue.
Erectile Dysfunction is among the reasons why many men also stop taking their drugs for serious health issues like depression or blood pressure. Some of the medications that can result in the problem of ED contain Cancer chemotherapy, tranquilizers, hormonal medicines for curing prostate cancer, ulcer treatment drugs, and drugs for psychiatric conditions.
Numerous medical studies have pointed out that erectile dysfunction increases from 5% to 15% in males as they enter their 40’s. However, including some yoga for erectile dysfunction can help you maintain good physical and mental health even in old age.
Occasionally, men frequently experience a lot of stress simply concerning their sexual performance and that inhibits their ability to achieve an erection. It may happen due to a bad sexual encounter in the past, or even a preceding episode of erectile dysfunction.
But, that does not mean there is not an answer to your problem. Inculcating specific yoga asanas in your everyday routine can help you to get rid of the issue.
Yoga Asanas For Erectile Dysfunction
Practicing yoga for stress relief has a positive influence on the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. It helps you deal with unnecessary stress, enhance blood circulation to the penis, and spice up your sexual libido.
Given below are some yoga asanas that will help you get rid of this issue.
1. Boat Pose (Naukasana)
Naukasana activates the sexual hormones in males and helps them last longer in the bedroom. It also strengthens their hips, thigh muscles, and buttocks.
Steps To Practice Boat Pose
- bend to the yoga mat with both arms together with your body. Keep your feet together. When exhaling lift your torso and feet off the mat. Keep them pointed on your toes.
- Keep your eyes, fingers, and toes in a direct line. Be sure to keep them at knee height.
- Hold this posture for some time together with deep breathing.
2. Seated Forward Bend (Paschimottanasana)
Paschimottanasana is one of the beneficial yoga for erectile dysfunction asanas that helps you counter the problem of ED (Erectile Dysfunction). This improves your endurance and strength by working around the perineal muscles (located between the anus and scrotum).
For advanced yoga course, you can check 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and become a certified yoga instructor.
Steps To Practice Seated Forward Bend
- Sit with your spine straight on the yoga mat.
- Keep your legs stretched and your toes flexed towards you personally.
- Then Inhale and bring your both arms over your head.
- Exhale and bend forward by bringing your hands towards your toes.
- Stretch your arms out and stretch them the furthest without making it too painful. Lift your head off the mat and stretch your spine.
- Exhale and bring your navel near to the knees.
3. Bow Pose (Dhanurasana)
Dhanurasana is your best yoga asana to stimulate your reproductive organs. It also helps you get over premature ejaculation.
Steps To Practice Bow Pose
- bend down on your tummy with both toes hip-width apart. Keep your arms by your sides.
- Lift your legs to keep your feet facing the direction of your mind.
- Hold your ankles with your hands. Lift your torso off the mat.
- Pull your legs up and back.
- Hold this position for 20 seconds.
Erectile Dysfunction is the most common sexual problem affecting guys of all age groups. Stress and age are two leading reasons why you may be unable to spice up your life between the sheets You ought to incorporate a little yoga for erectile dysfunction to eliminate this problem. These yoga poses might help you not just add excitement to your libido but also keep you energized throughout the day.